An Equal Opportunity Offender

┌∩┐

Thursday, October 20, 2011

When it starts to rattle, stop and see what is going on, don't just keep riding it until the shock gets stuck down.

So the story behind the photos. A stumpy was dropped off yesterday with some shock issues and seeing that the thing hadn't ever been service and it was about 5 years old, I figured it would be best to send it in. Well, then we tried to remove the shock and the details became blaringly evident. Broken shock bolt, blown bearings, blown link, and yup the lower eyelet was toast, not just the bushing the entire eyelet. Fun!



1 comment:

  1. I know nearly all of you're conscious of the recent event concerning Buy WOW Gold Cheapmyself and Zam. I don't want to comment more about that portion since I am just trying to find reduce it. Like i said just before, We already been straight forward together with Zam that I are not able to proceed possess feelings in him any more and he have in mind the factors. However, I am unable to let him express to prevent the sentiments upon me due WOW Gold Cheap to the fact that's his / her right and that feel I to say absolutely no. Love have no border so if he nonetheless love myself it's their problem not necessarily mine, regarding us My partner and i by now shut your part.

    I really do gotten plenty of remark pertaining to such incident, some accomplish comment inside the blog site, several carry out textual content me, a number of do named me and a few accomplish decline me massage throughout FB. Thank you guys and i also carry out take pleasure in all those remarks possibly at the same time I really do missing my personal dignity. My partner and i indeed killed myself personally simply by wow gold possess such emotions upon other individuals while wearing an individual inside my living. I can in no way forgive personally with this and may find a ideal time for it to talk to Alif concerning this, I am going to allow 英文SEO to make a decision and also I'll follow for it whatever they choose.

    ReplyDelete