An Equal Opportunity Offender

┌∩┐

Friday, August 9, 2013

I fucking hate cutting my fingernails!

IMG_1052web
The start of the Tour of Utah in Brian Head

I hate cutting my finger nails.
 
Which has nothing to do with the Tour of Utah photo to the left. That has more to do with the fact that I went and watched the Tour on Tuesday and realized that A) the Tour of Utah is really fucking cool. 2) Roadies go way too fast, it's hard to get a good picture.

But back to my dilemma, because I am confident that this will be relevant to all of you, somehow. I hate to cut my fingernails. Not because it's a tedious task that never gets finished, or that it just seems ridiculous that we ever have to do this, but due to the fact that finding a descent set of clippers is nigh impossible. I am a bit of a tool snob, which goes great with everything else in my life. I guess you could really just call me a snob. But I do like tools that are well built and that work. Fingernail clippers are tools and I cannot find a good one.

I could understand this problem if I wasn't willing to spend the appropriate amount of money to procure a quality set of clippers. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but I can't find a set of clippers for more than $7. And that version isn't worth a shit.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment